
So...a lot has happened since I blogged last! Chris & Jason flew in an Airshow in
Duxford, which was pretty cool! I took a video with my camera; however, I'm not savvy enough to know how to upload it onto the blog yet, so you'll have to be patient until Chris can help me. I took a few pictures, but if you've ever taken Airshow pictures, the planes turn out looking like little flies on a big piece of blue paper....not exactly frame-worthy material, but here is one just so you can see that he actually DID fly :)

I went with the Wendy, her girls, and Miss Meredith (as Cara lovingly calls her). The announcer guy even gave a little "shout out" to Meredith's upcoming bundle of joy!! It was pretty cool :)

Then, last Friday we went to a Hawaiian Luau! Everyone pitched in, brought some food, and we all had a great time. It turned out to be a gorgeous night in England (haven't seen much of those lately), so we got to stay and enjoy our friends and their families. I love going to things like that...especially since we're so far away from our extended families back Texas. Getting to spend quality time with the amazing people here really makes it feel like home. It was unreal how many children there were...there were bouncy castles, a surf machine, and lots of land for them to run around and play on. It's so fun to see everyone having such a good time and relaxing...I love summertime!!
I'm happy to say that I'm still working out :) I've been inspired by my dad who has suddenly taken up running and biking! Sadly, I'm not sure I can keep up with him....but it sure is a good motivator!! When we go back to the States tomorrow (woohoo!!! Texas here we come!!), hopefully we'll have some time to run together. I'm going to have to do SOMETHING b/c Chris and I have already started mapping out where we want to go to eat while we're home. The list is long (and not so healthy), so I might running a lot more than I had planned!! We're so excited to be going back, 8 months is a long time to not see your family! I actually conquered my normal procrastination syndrome and packed this afternoon :) So, by this time tomorrow we'll be back in the States...well, in the air over the States, but that counts too!!
Til then...cheers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment