I've been tagged!

My great friend Kate recently "tagged" me, so here are some things that you might not know about me...

1) What are some of your preferences that have changed since you were young?

~When I was younger I was a SUPER picky eater. Now, I eat pretty much everything...not sure if that's a good, or a bad thing :)
~I've just discovered how much I like to travel. When I was younger, I wasn't as adventurous as I am now.
~I used to prefer to be around huge groups of people, but now I like to get together with small groups of good friends. I've learned the importance of relationships, and that it's really quality not quantity :)

2) Rank the seasons in the order you like them most.
Fall, Spring, Winter, Summer
I love the colors of Fall, so beautiful!

3) If you could only live in one city for the rest of your life, which one would it be? And if you could only live in one country (besides the USA) for the rest of your life, and never go anywhere else, where would it be?
~Somewhere in the Hill Country in Texas. Really, I'd be happy anywhere in Texas...it has my heart!
~Country...Italy. I've only been a few times, but I enjoy it more with each visit.

**If you blog, I'd love to see your answers to these questions...so Jenn & Wendy, consider yourself "tagged"!!

1 comments:

Jennjilla said...

What are some of your preferences that have changed since you were young?

~I don't have to eat foods by themselves any longer, I actually prefer to mash them up and eat it all together.
~I don't feel the need to be constantly surrounded by people, either. I think I've finally come into my own and I'm loving the person I've become. Becoming a momma has really filled a void I didn't even really know I had and has brought me more joy and happiness than I ever thought possible.
~I used to say what I thought without worrying about what others might think...I've simmered down on that one a lot. Sometimes I still slip, but oh well.

2) Rank the seasons in the order you like them most.
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
I love Spring, it's such a great time with beautiful flowers!

3) If you could only live in one city for the rest of your life, which one would it be? And if you could only live in one country (besides the USA) for the rest of your life, and never go anywhere else, where would it be?
~ I don't care what city, but just as long as my friens and family are near!
~Country...I need to travel more before I can answer this!! Maybe I should come crash your British pad, Amy, and see how you are doing over there! hahaha I have a passport now! I love Mexico, and after studying down there I would love to live there again. I love how slow they are, how they love their family and how worldly the people I met were. Highly educated, very motivated and fantastic all around. I'd love to go back!

So there are my long ass answers. :)