You know, there's only so much you can do on rainy days. Snuggling up on the couch in my pj's, watching old movies, and drinking hot cocoa can start to get old after a few days. Yes, I did say hot cocoa! It's freezing here...well, not literally, but my heater IS on. I know, it's crazy! My feet are warm and toasty in their socks, when they should be nice and tan from all the sun they are getting in their flip-flops! I'm counting the days until I return back to Texas and feel the sunshine on my face at last...this British tan is a wee bit too pasty for my taste :)
I hope you all are having very sunny days wherever you are! Send some of it my way, would ya?!
Cheers,
Amy


3 comments:
Amy - I feel your pain. Today at panther planz I told someone that I am about to just book a flight on ryanair some where warm and witha beach!
when are you coming home?
We are also in sweaters - in JUNE! This is crazy. Let us know when you'll be in TX - we're heading to the DFW area in July!!
Post a Comment