I love lazy Saturdays! I love sleeping late, making breakfast burritos with my hubs, and lounging on the couch until I just can't lounge anymore. It is fantastic! We rarely have Saturdays like this, but when we do, I treasure them.
This afternoon, we finally made our way back to reality and cleaned our house for our visitors tomorrow. Chris's dad & step-mom are coming out for a visit, and we're so looking forward to spending Thanksgiving w/ them in Germany. We head out on Monday for a 5 day road-trip through what has proven to be, my most favorite country in Europe!
I also finally got around to taking some pictures of my Christmas decorations! My sweet mama has also sent me another whole box full of festive fun, so I'll definitely post some more when I receive that wonderful little package! I've also posted some pics of my dad's visit...I was having a little problem w/ the pic uploading the other day (I feel your pain, Kate), so they are a little delayed!
On another note, I've found a fantastic blog that I highly encourage you to browse when you get a moment. MckMama is a mother of 4 sweet babies under the age of 3! Yes, you read that right! Her youngest, Stellan, was born just one month ago. This precious little bundle, by the grace of God (and many, many prayers) is a living miracle. He was diagnosed with all kinds of heart problems in the womb. At 24 weeks, the Dr's told his family that all hope was lost, and that he would surely die. They chose to give their son to the Lord, and let Him do what He alone can do. Stellan was born in October a "well and whole full-term baby"! Praise the Lord!! MckMama's site holds all kinds of goodies for her readers...little bits of wisdom from a very busy mom, wonderful words of faithful encouragement, cute pics of her Mck clan, and so much more. Right now, she's having a "Small Fryday Contest" (you'll see what it's all about when you read her blogs) for those bloggers who link to her site. Sure, it would be fun to win some cool stuff, but more than that, I hope that you too can find some joy in what she has to say. Take my word for it, and check her out for yourself!
Blessings,
Amy


2 comments:
I LOVE MckMomma's blog - i read it every day. She's really cool and I was soooo full of happiness and joy when Stellan came into this world. The power of prayer can be amazing!
so i went to read mckmamma's blog and now i'm totally addicted!! I started to read the not-me Monday's and stayed awake waaaaaaaaay too late reading them. I even created a blog-spot account so i could make my own. I blame you :)
I hope you guy's are doing great and hope to see you soon.
Candie<><
Post a Comment