Thank you....and Moving Day!

First of all, I just wanted to say a BIG Thank You to everyone for the outpouring of love and support that we received since I posted the last entry.  From the comments that people left, to the emails that we received, we were overwhelmed by everyone's excitement and encouragement during this very happy time!  Honestly, it was difficult for me to write my last post...to put the news out there when I'm only 10 weeks along, and to open up about the struggles that I faced while trying to get to this place.  Reading all of your sweet words helped me to appreciate that I was not alone in my frustrations, and it reminded me again of the love that our Lord has for each and every one of us.  So, from the bottom of my heart ~Thank You for all of your blessings and well-wishes, they mean the world to me.

 On a very different, and equally (well maybe not equally, but pretty darn close) exciting note...today is MOVING DAY!!  Yay!  The man is downstairs packing up all of our possessions as I type.  Chris is getting the keys to our new house, and we will no longer be residents of Red Lodge by this time tomorrow :)  I'll post pictures as soon as I get to our new Casa...and maybe after I do a load or two of laundry in my VERY OWN WASHER!!!  




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! We are so excited for you and the changes that are happening around you. We will continue to pray for a safe move, and a healthy baby, and that you and Chris grow together during this time. I can't wait to see pics of the house and your growing belly! Much Love, Claire and David

Danielle said...

Girl!!!!! Congratulations! I just was checking up on your blog. I'm estatic for you. You are going to be a wonderful mother and wiper of butt and nose.