So, do you love free stuff?? Do you love SUPER CUTE free stuff?? If you answered yes (and really...why would you not?), then head on over to The Nesting Place for some awesome Giveaways. Yes, I said Giveaways...as in FREE!! The "Nester" is one of my favorite blog-friends, though we haven't met in person, but does that really matter?? She is a perpetual "renter" just like me, but she always has the most fabulous ideas about how to decorate her home. After you leave your comments on her Giveaway posts, you should just browse her blog for some great tips and ideas.
So, how do you do it, you ask? Just go to her blog and pick any of the Giveaway posts to comment on...honestly, I commented on just about all of them!! Then you just leave a little message w/ your email address (if you don't have a blog yourself), and you're entered to win!! There is so much to choose from, your head will be spinning! And, all of the gifts have been donated by Etsy shop owners. Oh, you haven't heard of Etsy?? You must swing by and take a look there too!! But hurry, you only have until Wednesday night to enter the contests...I sorry, I'm not known for my timeliness!!
Good Luck! And I'll try not to be too jealous if you win and I don't!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment