E-ism's

I love E's little personality.  She is growing so quickly, and her language skills just seem to get better and better every day (and funnier, too!).  Here are some of my favorite E-ism's...

Strawberry THE Shortcake instead of just Strawberry Shortcake

Flounder THE Fish instead of just Flounder

I need "my" songs...when she wants to listen to her CD in the car.

I'm such a silly goose.

There are mommies in my room and I'm scared of them! (Meaning mummies, I guess; however, I have no idea where she's ever seen or heard about mummies!)

Daddy loves me to the moon and back TWICE.  (I'm sure Chris had NOTHING to do with that one!  Ha!)

I swim her around ~when talking about her Ariel mermaid doll which she swims around A LOT.

When asked where her grandparents live, she responds "Texas, YeeHaw!"

"What's his name?  What's her name?  Who's That?"  About Every. Single. Person we come in contact with :)

Can we eat at "the place" ~ meaning any restaurant.  I guess she's trying to tell me she doesn't like my cooking!

Because ~ in between almost every phrase she says.  So funny!

I can do it myself!!  ~ This is, by far, her favorite sentence at the moment.

I love you sooooo much, Mommy. ~ This is, by far, my favorite sentence of the moment.

0 comments: