A Blessed Occasion!!!

So, in case you haven't heard, we have a wonderful new addition to our family!!  Yes, that's right, my little brother got married!!   Wasn't it just yesterday that we were playing hide-n-go-seek around the neighborhood?  Oh, how time flies!  

I got to meet my awesome new Sis-in-Law while I was visiting Texas this summer, and I gotta tell you, I absolutely adore her.  It was so fun getting to see them together, and witnessing the love that they share.  She is such a beautiful, sweet, compassionate, Christ-filled woman, and I know that she is the perfect companion for Travis.  Though I wish we could have spent more time getting to know each other, I am really looking forward to sharing life's adventures with her as my new sister.  What a blessing she is!  

Enjoy some pictures of their special day below...
This is my tearful mom when she saw Trav for the first time as a married man!!
The new Van Wig Clan...Peter, Stephanie, Travis, & my sweet Mama
Awww, I am so happy for you both!!!






1 comments:

Kara said...

This is unreal to me...just unreal! :) She really was sweet...but I swear he will always be 16 to me!!!