I've been back in the US (Texas specifically) for a few weeks while Chris is away on his extended business trip :) I've been traveling like crazy since the moment I got here, and have been having so much fun catching up with all of my family & friends! I was invited to a super exculsive slumber party, hosted by by fabulous niece & nephew, on one of my first nights back. As you can see from the above picture, we had some stylin' head-gear too!! I was introduced to the phenomenon that is "High School Musical", and laughed hystarically as my cute little friends sang along w/ all of the songs...it was great! We then made a trip to Sea World in San Antonio, complete with a brief visit to the Alamo as well. It was hot (oh my gosh, sooo hot), but I'm definitely not complaining after coming from chilly England! We fed the dolphins, admired the sharks, & played in the hotel pool after a sweaty day of fun. Enjoy some of the pictures below!!
AWESOME!!!
Allie & I feeding the dolphins
My sister's sweet family
My Dad & I at the Alamo


0 comments:
Post a Comment