Shockingly, this amount of food took up our entire refrigerator at our old house! Look at the room that we have in there...how in the world will I fill it all up??!!
My two new loves!!
I just realized that I had yet to post any pictures of our new house! Of course, I must start off with the two things that made me fall in love with it in the first place...the washer/dryer, and the refrigerator! Our old refrigerator was quite small, and the freezer was even smaller. I actually think that having it taught me to really appreciate fresh food (and smaller portions, if we're being honest!). Since moving to England I have cooked more than I ever thought I would, and it turns out that I LOVE it! Having a small refrigerator forced me to buy really fresh products, and to use them all within the week so that none would go to waste. That being said, I'm loving the fact that I can actually fit a frozen pizza in my freezer now...so much for being healthy!!
In other news, I'm almost to my 16th week of pregnancy! I wish that I could say that I'm feeling great, but ummm...not so much! The funny thing is that I didn't really start feeling sick until the end of my first trimester. Hmm, leave it to me to get things backwards! But, I can tell that our sweet little D is growing, which is all I really care about. I have my 16th week appt. next week, but sadly I won't get another ultrasound. I really love those things; it's so fun to see our precious child, and be reminded that there really is a miracle growing inside of my belly! I wish an ultrasound came w/ every appointment...I'd LOVE it! I've heard that I might start feeling him/her kick in the next few weeks, and I'm so looking forward to those little "bubbles" (as I've been told it feels like). I've already bought some maternity clothes as my jeans don't quite fit the same anymore. I think I might be the only girl in the world who actually liked maternity clothes shopping! It was so fun to try on all of the cute clothes (minus the hideous jeans & shorts) w/ that little mock bump strapped around my waist. I laughed so hard the first time I saw myself...so did my mom & sis-in-law!
Well, I guess that's all I have for now. We're going to Holland this weekend for the Tulip Festival w/ some awesome friends! My birthday is Saturday, so this trip will be extra special! Hope you are all having a great week!
Blessings, Amy


2 comments:
It took me forever to feel Elle...maybe 20-21 weeks. But, it felt more like little muscle spasms in my stomach than bubbles to me. I think that's why it took me awhile to feel her. I was waiting for bubbles.
yea for the new kitchen!!
ps - I love maternity clothes!! I bought a shirt the day I found out I was pregnant and wore it around the house all of 5 weeks along (sshhhh!)
Post a Comment