
While I was back in Texas for a few days after the wedding in San Diego, our sweet Aunt Dianne decided to throw me a "family shower"! Since Chris & I will only be in town for about 10 days or so in July before we move to Mississippi, this shower was the last chance I was going to have to celebrate with our families before our sweet little girl arrives in September. Aunt Dianne is quite the party planner, and the afternoon was simply lovely! She made her famous baked ziti, and baked her amazing Gooey Toffee Butter Cake just for me (it was a special request!). She, and a few helpers, decorated the house in pink, brown, and green (the nursery colors), and made the living room into a baby wonderland. It was absolutely beautiful, and I am so thankful to her for doing that for me (us, really!). AND, I got some GREAT stuff as well...which is just an added bonus! Below are some pictures of the wonderful day.

Whoa!! Well, hello there Belly!!

Gayle (Chris's mom), me and my mom
Donna (Chris's step-mom), me and my mom
AWESOME finger puppets that my sweet sis-in-law got us!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment