~ Pack our toiletries...everything else is ready to go & in bags. Hmm, what is the normal "bag count" anyway? I'm not going to reveal my number b/c I'm thinking that it might officially qualify me as crazy :)
~ Clean the kitchen & mop the floors one last time.
~ Take out the trash...we're sticking it in the rubbish bin (oh wait, that's in England!) on our way out the door.
~ See "Julie & Julia" w/ my two favorite Mama's (mine & Chris's)
~ Date night w/ my hubs tonight...oh, how I'm going to cherish this meal!!
~ Last morning of church w/o utilizing the nursery.
~ Catch up on emails & phone calls, and make sure that Chris has the updated "call list" since he'll be the official "caller" once we meet the weejun. **Saw the term "weejun" on a website for a photographer this week and thought I'd try it out to see how I like it. Whatcha think?**
~ Relax, get some sleep, and enjoy this special time with my husband and family :) I have a feeling that the term "relax" is going to quickly disappear from my vocabulary in about, oh...3 days!!
Of course, if Elli decides to come a little early I won't be complaining. It won't hurt my feelings, not one little bit, to scrap this list and meet her instead :)


5 comments:
Lists are a good way to organize your thoughts. I'm a list person... but babies are not ;-) I'm glad to see you are prepared to scrap a list in the mist of labor.
I can't wait to see a picture of her! Make sure Chris posts on facebook too!! I don't want to miss it!
Good list. Go ahead and remove 8/10 of what you probably packed for the hospital, you won't use it! :). I packed like I was going on a weeks vacation, it was so funny. The mesh underwear you get post partum are the bomb, make sure to ask for an extra pair. Also, put on your list to raid the bassinet before you leave and take all diapers, wipes, formula (you never know!) and blankets(they swaddle the best) you can. Good luck! I'm still rooting for sept 1!!! XOXOX
I would say for one to 2 nights in the hospital you take 1 bag. So I am scared to ask you how mnay you have!!! : ) Do share though!
The day is almost here!!! Have as much fun as you can these last few days before E gets here!
Make sure you pack a hair dryer. I don't know about civilian hospitals, but I never packed one and I always looked like crap in my post baby pics because I have air dried hair. I don't think you'll need much.
Post a Comment