Wow! What a month! In the past 30 days we have ventured back to America, spent 12 days in Texas w/ our families, bought a baby-friendly car, moved to Mississippi & into a new house, painted that new house, and unpacked & decorated that new house (the best part of which was definitely Elli's nursery)!! It's been fast & furious, but so much fun as well!
Enjoy some pics below...
The front of the house minus the garage b/c who really wants to see that?? The outside has now been painted khaki (no more yellow!!) and we're painting the shutters black next weekend.
Front view of the kitchen
The breakfast area
Dining Room
Living Room
Mantle
Elli's Nursery! I absolutely love the way that it turned out!! I made the letters on the wall...crafty, crafty!!
Her dresser, changing table, and her little box of stuffed toys being guarded (oh-so-heroically) by her Air Force bear :)
Her bookcase that's filled with all of my favorite childhood books...thanks again, Mom!!
The wall above where our glider will be...just haven't received that little treasure yet. The pink outfit is one that I wore as a baby.


6 comments:
I love it!! I want to catch up with you! Send me your digits girl!
I love it!!! I hope you're feeling good! Only a few more weeks, and your life is going to change FOREVER! We can't wait!
It's beautiful! I love the little outfit that you wore. That is so sweet! My girls were my baptismal gown that I wore and that Keira's Godmother wore as well. Such a special thing. And, I'm also in love with all the books. She will love them, too.
So when I move will you come decorate my house! It is beautiful!
Love your house, it's super cute! Great job! :)
Amy...it is so adorable! I can't wait to come for a visit! I can't believe how fast you guys were in making it look so beautiful! Love ya!
Post a Comment