The Stats...


Chris took some pictures of me today since we haven't taken a "belly pic" since I was 22 weeks along. Wow, big difference! And, you know, when I look in the mirror I don't think I look all that big...but holy moly, when I look at these pictures I can hardly believe it! Here are the stats for this week...it's been awhile since I've posted any of these either.

How far along? 38.5 weeks
Total weight gain: 17 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep, and even those are getting a little snug!
Sleep: Not so much thanks to my hips!
Best moment this week: Hearing Elli's heartbeat again :)
Movement: If her movement now is any indication, we're going to have a wild one on our hands!!
Gender: All girl!
Labor Signs: Some contractions...nothing timeable
Belly Button in or out? In, but barely holding on!
What I miss: A great nights sleep. Oh, I know...I should get used to that!
What I am looking forward to: Her Birth Day!! I can't wait to just kiss her!
Milestones: Finding out that we'll be meeting our sweet baby by Tuesday.

Here's a torso shot...don't I look happy ??!!

And THIS is how I truly feel :)



6 comments:

David and Kate said...

You look great!

Jennjilla said...

Amy! You are gorgeous! Only a few more days until she's here! Ill be toasting with some pink champagne!!!!

S and J said...

You look amazing, Amy!
I wish you all the best this week, and I can't wait to see pictures!

Jen McD said...

Great pictures! You have a beautiful belly holding precious cargo! Enjoy every last kick, truly amazing.

Meredith said...

You look fabulous Amy! I totally hear you on the last photo - I felt the same way! Not too much longer now! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pics!

Wendy said...

That last pic is funny. I felt like a beached whale days before the birth. : )