30 Days with Elliana


Exactly one month ago today, our lives changed forever!

It's been 30 days since we welcomed sweet Elliana into this world, and they've been the absolute best days of my life. She brings us such joy and has been a bigger blessing than I could have ever imagined. Chris and I were talking last night about how weird it is to feel such overwhelming love for someone that can't talk to you, can't really show affection, and who is just so tiny. But, oh my gosh, do we love that little girl. I love her sweet baby smell, the way she puts her teeny fist up by her face when she sleeps, her cute noises, and how she looks at me in the middle of the night when it's just her and I. I thought I knew how it would feel...but I couldn't have possibly fathomed how wonderful it would really be.

Thank you, Lord, for this precious gift. I am so very, very thankful for her.



1 comments:

Meredith said...

She is so adorable, Amy!! So happy for you guys! Excited to meet her one day!