The biggest news of this week is that Elli ROLLED OVER!!! She only goes from her back to her tummy right now, as her arm and neck muscles are a little bit puny from lack of "tummy time". Yes, I know, I should be better about that...but for the first 3 months of her life she screamed every time I put her on her belly! So anyway, did I mention that she ROLLED OVER!! It was so cute! She's been trying to do it for about 3 weeks now, and when she finally got it she just kinda sat there like, "hmmm, what was the big deal?!" I didn't get the first time on video, but I did get the 2nd time...again, if I ever figure out how to do it, I'll upload it :)
She's become a lot more vocal lately as well. When I stop feeding her so that she can burp, or so I can wipe her face...ummm, not happy! She has this shriek-like scream that she does now to let us know when she's angry. It's not a cry, it's more like a howl. I laugh most of the time because it's crazy to me that she's already figured out how to communicate so well. Sure, it's not with words yet, but I absolutely know EXACTLY what she's saying!!
She can also now put her feet in her mouth! She found her feet a long time ago, but it seems that she's just recently decided that they taste good :) So gross, and cute at the same time! And man does she love her Bumbo seat!! There are some days that she just stares at it and whimpers until I move her into it. Again, crazy with the communication!
That's just about it w/ Elli news. She's so much fun to be around, I can hardly remember what my life was like without her!!


1 comments:
Yay Elli!!!!
Post a Comment