First Attempt at Rice Cereal...

After talking with the pediatrician, we decided to start Elli on rice cereal the other day. It was pretty funny!! She liked it at first, then liked it a little less, and by the end, she was just NOT going to do it anymore! We've since decided that she's not really ready yet, so check back in about a month for our 2nd "first attempt"!!
Yay for Rice Cereal!!
Hmm, this stuff is okay...I think I like it!

Ehhh, not so much anymore!!

Give me that bottle!!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

I've been hesitating to try it! Mostly cause it just doesn't seem right that Raegan is old enough for it yet! We got the "go ahead" from our doctor too and everything I read says 4 to 6 months... so I think we'll start at 5. I love reading your blog and traveling this journey along side of you!

Adriane and Bryan said...

I will tell you that every "first attempt" was like that with Drew. Even if he only ate 2 bites, we continued to give it to him until he was eating the whole serving. It can get frustrating at times!! Good luck on the next attempt!!!! We're hoping to see you next time you're in town!

J.E.L said...

I bet she really liked it but was annoyed at how long the spoon takes to get her full. I tried it every day at least once with Lane startinf 3 1/2 months ( sorta early) and he started to really like it in about 2 weeks. Especially when you start adding applesauce and such. Yum Yum

Wendy said...

well you got some good pics out of the attempt : ) Maybe she will be more of the veggie/fruit kind-of-girl

Danielle said...

Both of mine preferred oatmeal.