Now this is a "Show Us Your Life" that I can really get into...SHOPPING!! If you don't know what "SUYL" is, then hop on over to Kelly's Korner to find out. I think you'll love her :) Anyway, back to the task at hand...picking out my favorite stores!!
For Children:
Etsy and a one of my favorite stores there is: Little House Tees
And, of course, Gymboree
And then there is Ella Bella of Southlake (though I can't afford it...no, not even one thing!)
Oh, and "Kid to Kid" Consignment in Arlington...it's like a wonderland in there!!
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE "The Carousel" in downtown Columbus, and the "Reeds" childrens department...super cute!!
For Women:
Zappos for shoes
I'm learning to love Belk too, since we're in Mississippi :)
James Avery for jewelry
Hmm, I'm drawing a blank!! Can you tell that my shopping interests have shifted from myself to my daughter??!! Such is mommy-hood I guess :)
For The Home:
Of course, I love Pottery Barn, & Williams Sonoma; however, I frequent them a lot less often now that we're buying formula & diapers instead of housewares & knives!!
I'm a BIG fan of Target, and I can't ever get out of that place w/o dropping at least $50...it's like a time warp in there! Good thing that the closest one is an hour away!
I've recently discovered my love of all things Hobby Lobby, too! And, the best thing is, if you click in the link you can print out a 40% off coupon.
Apple Annies in Hurst
Sample House in Southlake
And almost ANY booth in Canton on First Monday!!
I hope this list makes it easy to browse some of my favorite stores!! I'd love to hear about some of yours!!



4 comments:
ohhhh... thanks for the info about the coupon at Hobby Lobby.. I also love Hobby Lobby but the closet one to me is about 45 minutes away.. it is still worth the trip, if I lived closer, I would definitely be in trouble! Thanks so much for sharing.. have a great weekend!
Your little one is just precious by the way!! I love your blog....
I wish we had a Hobby Lobby closer....The one we have is like 45 min away :0( !
I am making a road trip soon though 'cause I am redoing my toddler's room in Zebra Print and they have this awesome mirror there...
Have a good weekend
Summer :0)
Hi,
I am visiting from Kelly's Korner and I just love your shopping choices. I am going to check out the little tees at the etsy shop.
Warmly,
Bernie
I went on the Little House Tees and realized Emme got tshirts from there for Christmas! They even have her tshirt on their site as an example (with her name). These are cute!
Post a Comment