What a GORGEOUS Day!

I've been really trying to let Elli play outside more, especially now that the weather is so wonderful here. I feel like I kept her cooped up all summer b/c I absolutely hate the heat, and I'm trying to make up for it with a little bit of sunshine! I'm proud to say that I've taken her on a long walk for the past 7 days straight...and she loves it! She really likes riding in her wagon, especially when I run down the hills pulling her :) And if we see a dog along the way, well...that's just an added bonus! Today, we strolled around base w/ a friend and I tried to point out all the airplanes (again, she really hasn't seen very many since her Mother of the Year over here was afraid of melting this summer). And wouldn't you know it, when we got home and heard an airplane, she pointed at the sky! Her daddy would be so proud :)

Here are a few pics from today when we got home. She loves to chase this ball around while practicing her walking. I'm so proud of how well she's doing :)



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Too Cute! :) Glad to hear that you're enjoying the weather with the rest of us! <3

Theresa said...

I love those pictures of her, I think we have that outfit too. :)

I'm glad you guys are getting outside. We normally go for a walk first thing in the morning before it gets too hot and I find it makes the whole day better. I walk and sometimes jog a bit and then we end up at the neighborhood park where Audrey gets to play for a bit. We didn't get out a lot during the hottest parts of summer either, but our girls were young enough that I don't think they missed too much...Now they are big enough to really play outside.