So much to say, so little time!

So much has been going on these last few weeks, I feel like I'm running around in circles trying to get it all done! We're moving soon, so we're in the midst of wrapping up our lives here in Mississippi. The good-bye's are coming, which is always sad, but we're really looking forward to the next chapter in our life! We've loved our time here, the friends that we've made, the things we've been able to do, and the time that we've been able to spend together as a family. We haven't taken it for granted, and I'm glad to say that I can look back on the last 1.5 years with great joy!

We found a house to rent at our next base, which makes me very happy! We're super excited to see it in person b/c at this point we've only seen pictures. But, we did the same thing with the house that we're in now and we've been thrilled with the outcome. So, I'm not too worried! It looks like it has plenty of room, even if we expand (fingers-crossed & double-crossed!!), and it even has a play room for E!! I can't wait to start decorating!

The coupon-ing thing is going GREAT!! I can't wait to share with y'all some great tips and tricks!! I think you'll be shocked by how much you can save by just keeping a few key things in mind. I hope to get a post up about it this week.

Today is C & I's 5th Anniversary! I've been planning lots of fun surprises for it, and I'm so excited for him to open all of his gifts. I'm terrible at surprises, and I usually spoil them all at least a week early. I think this will be the first year he won't know what he's getting until he opens it! We're not celebrating until tomorrow b/c my dad is coming into town and we're going to take advantage of the free babysitter :) I know, we're cheap!! And in addition to celebrating, I'm so excited to see my dad. It's been far too long, and I've missed him tremendously!

The other super fun news that I have is that I started my own business as a Thirty-One Gifts Consultant. I can not tell you how pumped I am to get started...it's been a long time since I've been so motivated & excited about working! There is MUCH to tell you about, but I'll save it for its own post. I just wanted to fill y'all in...I wanted to wait until I'd really gotten it off the ground, but I already spilled that I'm terrible at surprises!!

To hold y'all over until I can get the other posts written, I thought I'd share some Elli pictures!! The weather has been awesome, so I'm trying to let her spend as much time outside as possible...I think she was going stir-crazy with all those cold, snowy days!



2 comments:

David and Kate said...

You better follow through on giving us those promised updates! i want to hear it all! Esp about the coupons :)

Jennjilla said...

My fingers are crossed for y'all, too! ;) hopefully you will have fun news to share soon, and it won't be about couponing. However, I am curious about the coupons. I need to start using them, but never do...