19 Weeks Down...

Can I just start out by saying that I'm all kinds of screwed up with this pregnancy! I thought I was 20 weeks along (yay 1/2 way!!), and even told a few people that this week. But then I look again (just to be sure), and nope...I'm only 19 weeks preggo as of today. It doesn't help that my due date has been moved back by 8 days (which I'm pretty sure is wrong, but why listen to the mother??!!). It's just thrown me completely off because, well...I'm kind of a planner (oh, hadn't you heard that before?!).

So, here are my pregnancy stats so far!!

How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Zero. I know, sounds bad! But, I lost 7 lbs in the beginning and have now gained it back...so I'm even. Though if you saw me, you'd swear I'm up at least 15 big ones!

Maternity clothes? Oh yeah. Though I was pretty proud of myself for squeezing into a non-maternity shirt today. Side-view might not be so hot, but I went for it anyway :)

Sleep: GREAT...when Elli sleeps through the night!!

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again. And starting the countdown to find out the gender! T minus 11 days and counting!

Movement: I don't feel much yet...I'll have to go back and see what Elli was doing around this time.

Food cravings: Crunchy Tacos...is that weird?!

Gender: ????

Labor Signs: None.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. It takes me FOREVER to get comfortable now!

What I am looking forward to this week: Nothing baby-wise, but we are hosting a BBQ on Sat., and I'm pretty pumped about that!

Weekly Wisdom: I so miss having a baby-baby in my arms. I'm sooo looking forward to holding our sweet little one :)

1 comments:

Theresa said...

Thanks for the update. I didn't feel much movement until 20 or 21 weeks this time thanks to an anterior placenta, but now I'm feeling it constantly. The neatest part is when I'm snuggled up with Audrey reading her a story and feel the baby kicking and moving too. It really reminds me of how blessed I am and how much I can't wait to meet this little guy. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, hopefully it will speed by.