BIG News!

Well, we have some pretty big news....we had our son!! And it's only taken me a little over 4 months to blog about it! I sometimes look at him and wonder where the time has gone. And then again, these past 4 months seem like the longest of my entire life :) HA!

So, here's the story in pictures...

Our last picture as parents of just 1 child. I was remarkably calm that morning. Excited, but calm. Not totally freaking out like I thought I would be! We got to the hospital at about 5am, and they wheeled me back to the OR at around 7:30am. The only really scary part was the first 5 minutes or so when Chris wasn't with me in the room. They gave me the spinal and got me situated, and I was relieved to see his face when everything was ready to go!
Note the barf bucket beside my head...nice, huh?! Glad that's in the picture! I get super nauseous when I'm nervous, and my nerves had really hit hard! Also of note, my trusty iphone. I was allowed to play music on it, and got to listen to the same songs that I listened to when Elliana was born. It was really special, and I'm so glad we were able to do it!
And....HE'S HERE!!!
Micah James Duncan
7lbs 12 oz & 22inches
7:53am
**Now there is a wet rag on my forehead...yeah, it was getting bad!**
Ahhh, my own room with my new son. It felt great to hold him, and I was so glad to be done with the whole C-Section thing!
Our first picture as a family of FOUR!!! One of the best moments of my life!
Elli and Daddy loving on "Baby Micah"...it's what E STILL calls him :)
Sweet Boy
Nana getting some sugar from her grandson!
Little Snugglebug
M in his "Going Home" outfit...love it!
Heading Home
My 2 precious blessings. I am so very, very thankful.

0 comments: