A Growing Boy...and more visitors!!

December definitely held some challenges for our little family. Micah had really bad reflux/colic, but he also wasn't getting enough to eat (which I would learn at about the 6 week point). It was hard to see him so uncomfortable, especially since we couldn't do anything to help him!

But, my favorite holiday is in December so it wasn't ALL hard!! We put up the tree the day after Thanksgiving (a tradition of ours), and it was so much fun watching Elli really get into it. It was the first year that she "understood" the whole Christmas thing, and we did our best to talk to her about it every single day.
She LOVED the lights!
PaPa and Micah hangin' on the sidelines :)
My sweet boy and my Daddy...love them!
I love this picture!! Elli wanted to be just like me, so she wrapped a towel around herself and put her stuffed reindeer in it. She's precious :)
I'm 1 Month Old!!!
Our last set of visitors, Chris's Dad & Step-mom...this was Donna getting some snuggles from our boy :)
Our kids LOVE Grandma!
Heehee!! Where's Micah?!
I can hold my head up...kinda :)
His first vest...I thought it was important to capture!
Is this not the most beautiful smile?! He started doing it around 6 weeks, and it just lights up a room!

0 comments: