Our First Baby Shower


This past weekend some of my good friends hosted my 1st Baby Shower, and I can officially say that I'm ready for our little girl!  Well, maybe not COMPLETELY ready, but I definitely think that she'll be the best dressed baby on the block!!  My friends made plenty of yummy treats, we played some super cute games (none of that "smell the diaper" stuff for me!), and I had a great time chatting with all of the ladies who made it out to celebrate this special time with me. 

I can't believe how much stuff we got!!  From rattles and blankets to washcloths and bottles, I was overwhelmed at everyone's generosity.  My mom sent about a million children's books over.  She found the ones that I loved as a child, and surprised me with them all.  It was such a sweet gift, and it was absolutely perfect coming from the woman who taught me to love books!  And the clothes...oh my gosh, the clothes!!  We now have a wardrobe fit for a true princess...I think Chris was a little taken aback by all the pink!  The hostesses went in together and got us the Pack n Play, which was SO fun and SUCH a surprise!  I love that thing...it's like an entire room/activity gym all squished together!  

Thanks to Wendy, Kelly, Missy, Emily, Kate, Kim & Melanie for an truly wonderful shower.  I couldn't have asked for anything more :)
The cute "Welcome Baby" Sign that Wendy had in front of her house.

The book, "Guess How Much I Love You"
The AWESOME Pack n Play!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! You look so great! Have y'all picked out any names yet?

Adriane and Bryan said...

You look amazing!!!!!

Jennjilla said...

No kidding, girl - you look awesome! :)

And yea - do we have a name yet?

S and J said...

I'm so sorry I missed it!
I'm loving Germany, but missing the Panther Ladies for sure.
You look fabulous!

Jen McD said...

Great friends for a Great lady! I'm so happy for all the celebrating!!!