New Addiction...

This could be bad. VERY bad! I was browsing a KellysKorner blog a few days ago, and she mentioned that she gets most of her little girls clothes off of ebay for super cheap. It took me a day or so to check it out for myself, and now that I have I'm totally kicking myself for being so curious! This is why I don't try new foods...I become addicted and they're usually bad for me! But that's a different story...

Back to the adorable (in my opinion, anyway) dress at the top of this post. Guess how much I paid for this NWT (that's ebay lingo for "new with tags" in case you didn't know! Oh yea, I know the lingo now!) gem? Just guess! $15??? No! $10??? No! $6.41. Yes, you read that right. I bought this Gymboree dress, totally new, for $6.41!!

This could be trouble!




2 comments:

Jen McD said...

I KNOW! It's even worse when you think you can win more to combine shipping!

Congrats on your find - that's a great score!

Danielle said...

What even better (or worse) is when you can get matching stuff in different sizes for 2 little girls. I go to eBay almost every time I need a special outfit.