Shutterfly Deals!!

I'm a sucker for a great deal, and I am blown away at how much money I saved today on my order from Shutterfly!! I thought I'd share this info with y'all since Father's Day is just around the corner and what better way to say I love you than a coffee mug w/ your pic on it?! I'm only slightly kidding here as that's exactly what I got Chris for Christmas from Elli :) TeeHee!!

Shutterfly has a deal right now on photo books:
Save 30% on 12x12's
Save 20% on 8x8's
Save 15% on 7x9 & 5x7's

You can also use the code (SHIP) or (SHIP30) to get free shipping on orders of $30 or more!

AND....

Use code (five) to get $5 off your order of $25 or more

AND...

Use code (ENJOY) to get 10% off your entire order!!

I saved $28.56 by using all of the codes above! So yes, you can use them at the same time (which is rare!). But hurry, because most of them expire on June 10th. I always, ALWAYS, look for discount codes before I purchase anything online. In fact, I also found a 15% off code for Dick's Sporting Goods earlier today (DSP_WELCOME15). I recommend retailmenot.com, but you can find lots of good deals by just googling the name of the store + coupon code.

Hope this helps out a little bit :) Happy Shopping!!