Have y'all made your Christmas lists yet?? Now that I'm a mom, I've found that I don't buy near as much stuff for myself as I used to (unless you count shampoo & face soap!)...E is now the happy recipient of my shopping shenanigans :) But there are definitely things that I still want, and Christmas is the perfect time to dream big...and *dreams* they are unless we win the lottery between now and the 25th! Nevertheless, here are some of the things that I'll be passing along to Santa on my wish list:
How cute are these boots?? I'm currently all about them!
This tote is from Penny Bennett on Etsy. I LOVE it! Her bags are designed to hold your "bible, books, & journals". I can't think of anything more perfect :)

There's really no explanation necessary for this one...I just want it. REALLY bad!

Looking for a cute, modern, non-black coat. I'm liking this one at the moment.

This necklace from Stella and Dot has been calling my name for awhile now!




1 comments:
Love the boots! And, I want an iPad for no good reason, too.
Post a Comment