Another week has flown by for us out here in England. The weather isn't quite as cold as it is back in Texas, and we actually had 3 consecutive days of sunshine (I know, VERY shocking!). The stores are starting to get busy, and the air is starting to hum with Christmas excitement! It's getting so close, I can hardly stand it! Here are my blessings for the week, along with some pics our home...thanks again for the suggestions about the card display, I LOVE it :)
1. That there is a Chili's in Cambridge that we can just pop on down to if we're feeling a little homesick!
2. Ben & Jerry's "American Dream" Ice Cream.
3. Skype...I just figured this out, and I love it! It was so fun to get to talk to my dad this afternoon "face to face"!
4. Heart-to-hearts w/ good friends.
5. Our first month of being completely DEBT FREE!! I'm telling you, Dave Ramsey ROCKS!
6. The movie "The Holiday". It came on AFN yesterday, and I loved it just as much as the first time I saw it.
7. Hot Chocolate on a cold day...nothing beats it :)
Our mini-tree w/ presents! AND, the cute card display!!
I hung a red ribbon between the two walls, and then used red/green/white paper clips to hang the cards...turned out super cute!


1 comments:
We are going to see Dave Ramsey in March and I can hardly wait!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment