And now for the Girly-Stuff!

Some of you might have been wondering if I've only picked out little boy bedding...oh no, don't worry!  I've definitely picked out stuff for a sweet little girl as well!  Can you tell that I have too much time on my hands...or, that I'm just really, really excited to find out if we're having a boy or a girl (I'll go with the 2nd option!).

Here is some precious girly stuff that I found this week.  I've ("we've"...gotta include the hubs!) definitely settled on this Maggie Bedding from Pinecreek.  I just LOVE the colors and textures!

I cannot get over these shoes...too cute!!

Is this not the sweetest little hat you've ever seen?  I'm buying it immediately if we find out we're having a girl!
**This pic is from Etsy.com, and TFJ Photography took the picture.  Just wanted to cover my bases :)**

1 comments:

Jen McD said...

I second the hat - even if it is ridiculously expensive! Is Chris mad at me yet? ;-)