Great Finds!

As Chris and I prepare for our upcoming move, and the prospect of having a bigger house (hopefully one with walk-in closets!), I've been happily researching furniture and other fun tidbits on the internet.  I'm not gonna lie...I LOVE Pottery Barn.  I could go crazy in that store, and I frequently visit their website just to get decorating ideas.  Recently, we've been looking into purchasing a new entertainment center, and we simply fell in love with Pottery Barn's Logan Media Collection.  Of course, with a $2800 price tag we pretty much just dreamed of what it would look like in our house if we ever won the lottery!  Well, just a few short clicks away at jcpenny.com, we found almost the EXACT same entertainment center for over $2000 less.  Yes, you just read that correctly!  And, I'm talking almost identical here ~ even the reviewers were shocked!  With our handy-dandy coupon from retailmenot.com, we saved an additional 20%!!  Though it will have to reside in Chris's mom's garage for the next few months, I am SO excited to get it into our new (yet to be found) home!!

I have also recently discovered the BabyLegs phenomenon.  They are super cute little leg-warmers for babies, and they come in a huge assortment of colors.  You can find them here, or on Etsy.com.  MckMama's son Stellan wears them everyday!

And though you've probably seen the button on the right hand side of the page, I thought I'd go ahead and put a plug in for Wild Olive Tee's.  They offer the coolest t-shirts with great designs, and verses on them.  The best part??  They're military wives!!  Hop on over and check 'em out!




0 comments: