Where the Wild Things Are

"Where the Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak is one of my most favorite children's books. I'm so excited that they are finally making it into a movie! It looks awesome...check out the trailer below. **Make sure to turn off the music at the bottom of the page before you view it :)**

3 comments:

Dori said...

I LOVE "Where the Wild Things Are" and so does Ollie. Thanks for posting the trailer. And CONGRATS on the baby!!!!! I am so excited for you. you guys will be GREAT parents!!

Danielle said...

Elle is a "Where the Wild Things Are" fan as well. It's the only thing she wants to read at night besides Dr. Seuss. I wish she were old enough to enjoy the movie, but we can always show it to her when she's older. I think Joe and I will enjoy it now though. It was one of his books as a kid, too.

Jen McD said...

I love reading that book to the boys!! I love it. However, I'm not sure how I feel about the movie. I don't want this to take away from the many things the book can be.