The weather in Mississippi has been incredible lately! I even broke out my "summer clothes" a few weeks ago! Don't you just love the feeling of tearing into your boxed up seasonal clothes and discovering all of the things that you forgot you had?! I just delight in it!
We took Elli "swimming" for the first time today...what a trip! I definitely think that we were more excited about it than she was. Try to picture Chris and I loaded down w/ 2 cameras (yes 2!), 2 towels (one for sitting on, one for drying Elli off with), our Flip recorder, Elli's hat, some bath toys, & our child (you can't forget her!). It was a sight, I'm sure. We got all situated, turned on the video camera, put her in the water, and....nothing. I'm not sure what we expected, but she was neither excited nor upset with the who experience. Actually, she seemed quite bored with the whole thing! But we splashed around a little bit, took plenty of pictures, and ended up having a a great time laughing about her first pool exposure. I see a lot more of that in our future, especially when it gets super hot this summer!!
Here are our 2 pools!! Ha!
I LOVE her new bathing suit...I want one just like it :)
And some pics of our newly renovated garden :) We planted some zinnia's, an azalea bush, and lots of marigolds. We'll see if they survive...my track record isn't so hot!
Our house & pretty new garden!



1 comments:
Elli is so cute in her pool. Don't you just love it when you have two cameras (we are the same) and your video recorder and nothing happens. Everything seems to happen when you can't find any of the three! The two pools totally crack me up. LOL. Your garden looks beautiful and your house is amazing. Post more pictures of your house. I have never seen it before. Or, email me some. I know it looks fantastic. Miss ya!
Post a Comment