Sneak Peek...

Some of you may have noticed that I've been alluding to a project that I've been working on...the one that is supposed to make it's debut in early May!! Well, if you know me at all, you know I'm terrible with secrets, so I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at what's up :) Pretty soon you'll be able to see some more of my work on a website that rhymes w/ Betsy! Tee Hee!!!




6 comments:

Wendy said...

super cute Miss Crafty Amy!!!

Taylor said...

I am totally doing all of this too once summer comes! One question for ya... what do you use for the waist of the tutu? I saw one video with an adult headband, and another with just a ribbon. I love how yours looks. :) Happy crafting!

Amy said...

Taylor, I just use a ribbon; however, I'm going to try some non-roll elastic this weekend to see how it looks. I've also learned how to wrap the elastic (once the tutu is finished) w/ ribbon for a more boutique-y look. Let me know if you want some of the links I've found! Happy crafting to you as well :)

Erin Benton said...

I would like to purchase 1 pillowcase dress please!! Please let me know when your site is up; I want to be one of your first custoemrs!!!

Team Downing said...

I can't wait to see everything! Jeff loved the tutu picture you sent me. He thought that was a model baby :)

Amy said...

Thanks for the encouragement guys!! Y'all are sweet :)