Happy 1st Birthday, Elliana!!!

Oh, there is much to say...but I'm just not quite ready to write the big "birthday post" quite yet. So instead, I'm going to borrow an idea from a friend and just share with you Elli's year in pictures. I'll be honest, I cried while picking these out! What can I say? I'm a very proud, very emotional, very blessed Mama!

Happy Birthday, sweet girl. You have brought us so much joy this year, and I pray that we'll be able to share many, many, many more happy moments over the course of your lifetime. I love you to the moon and back.
September 2009 ~ It was love at first sight!
October 2009 ~ One of my favorites! LOVE that face :)
Thanksgiving 2009 ~ Gig Em!
December 2009 ~ Christmas Angel
January 2010 ~ Bath Time Cutie
February 2010 ~ My Valentine
March 2010 ~ Mama's Helper
April 2010 ~ First time in the Pool!
May 2010 ~ Having fun w/ the boys!
June 2010 ~ Summertime in Mississippi
July 2010 ~ Bubbles!!
August 2010 ~ My Love
September 2010 ~ The BIRTHDAY Girl!!!

0 comments: