Here's my favorite picture from the Ultrasound on Monday...she's just chillin' out, sucking on her thumb :)
How far along: 21 (almost 22!!) weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 5 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah! I keep trying to sport my old shirts, but they keep creeping up my belly...nice!
Stretch marks? Nope. Gotta love Cocoa Butter :)
Sleep: Not so great lately. The other night I had a pain in my side so bad that I thought I was dying! Oh, I'm dreading labor!!
Best moment this week: Having our ultrasound, and learning that we're having a GIRL!!!
Movement: Oh, she's a mover!!
Food cravings: If it has sugar in it, I crave it!
Gender: She's wearing a tiara!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Cold sandwiches from the Commissary, oddly enough.
What I'm looking forward to: My appt. on Monday. The Dr. will go over the results of the ultrasound.
Weekly Wisdom: Patience is a virtue (I'm obviously not very virtuous in that area!)
Milestones: 1st Profile Pictures, and finding out the gender!!


2 comments:
Beautiful little picture. What? 5 lbs. I hate you. And, I also hate that you have no stretch marks. I got a few with Elle at the very end, but Keira is the one that really wanted to leave her mark - despite the cocoa butter and vitamin E.
So cute!! I can't believe you've only gained 5 pounds. I think I had already gained 20 at 22 weeks!!! An stretch marks...use that cocoa butter! I didn't and got BAD ones at the VERY end...they're painfully itchy too!! Sounds like your pregnancy is going wonderfully! Oh yeah - if you don't already have the SNOOGLE, get it! Look it up on babiesrus.com. It's a lifesaver and spacemaker when it comes to sleeping.
Post a Comment