Chris had to work on Saturday (Boo!!), so we filled Sunday up with as much family time as possible! Elli had kind of a rough night, so we forfeited church, and decided to get do-nuts and snuggle instead. Sadly, the Columbus Shipley's didn't get the memo that they need to make enough do-nuts to last them at least until 10AM! Umm, hello?! Actually having do-nuts might be key when trying to run a do-nut business! But, what do I know right?! Anyway, after our very disappointing do-nut trip, we went to The Ranch House for their breakfast buffet. You'll never guess what happened...yeah, breakfast was over! So, we waited around for 15 min., and had the lunch buffet instead. It was no Shipley's Do-Nuts, but it was okay :)
After breakfast, we came home and took a VERY long nap. Elli's longest ever, actually! 2 hours! It was glorious! Afterwards, since it was so gorgeous outside, we decided to head down to the riverwalk to try out our new BOB stroller. That thing ROCKS!! I am SOOO pro-BOB! Much better than my car-seat travel-system stroller. I like it so much that I'm thinking I might actually be motivated to run b/c it is just THAT cool! And if I can say that, this thing must be pretty awesome :) The weather stayed wonderful, and we were able to enjoy the rest of the afternoon outside. Elli was sporting her cute little sun hat, and I actually wore flip-flops! It's supposed to get cold again this week, so I'm glad we were able to soak it all in while it lasted :)
Elli loves the BOB!!!


1 comments:
Ok, I have always thought Elli was a Chris look-a-like until these pictures. I see you in her now! Precious.
Post a Comment