This post is mostly geared towards my military wife friends...though if you like cute military accessories too, I guess it's for you as well :)
I just love blog-browsing!! The other day I was looking at my friend Maureen's blog, and found a link that I thought was interesting called Lovely Yellow Ribbons. I clicked out of curiosity, and stumbled upon perhaps the cutest military decor I've ever seen!! She has super fun & whimsical pictures, bags, signs, etc., all customized for your particular branch. I LOVE this cute picture...

If you go to her Etsy site, you'll see all the fun things that she has to offer. She even has some cute "Home is where the Air Force (Navy/Army/Coast Guard) sends us" stuff that is really cool. If you're like me, you have probably looked for stuff like this before, but kinda got discouraged w/ all the corny stuff that you usually find. This girls stuff is totally fresh & different...not corn-ball at ALL! She also has some cool non-military stuff too, if you want to check that out as well.
SOOO glad I found her!! And I just couldn't keep a good thing to myself :)


1 comments:
Amy, must chk out.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LYIS
Post a Comment