A Wonderful Way To Give!

As a new mom, I'm constantly taking pictures of Elli...I know, it's hard to tell :) And though I really enjoy taking them, and I love how they turn out most of the time, there is really nothing like having a professional photographer capture some great images of significant milestones. It's the same way with wedding pictures, family sessions, & engagement portraits...I love having professional looking pictures of the ones I care about most, to display around my home.

That's where Pictures of Grace comes in. Bree Adams is a photographer in the DFW area who is serving others and "glorifying Christ" by using her talent & time to benefit those in need. She has been passionate about photography for the past 20 years, and recently felt called by the Lord to use that passion as a way to serve. It's so inspiring, I wanted to tell you all about it!!

For a low $85 session fee, you and up to 5 other family members can get a 2 hr photo session anywhere in the DFW area. **Each additional person is $10** That fee will also get you basic digital retouching on all photos, and enhanced retouching on up to 10 photos. You will also receive a high resolution DVD with all of the pictures from your session, as well as the rights to all photos.

Now all of that is great by itself, right? But you want to know the best part?? That $85 session fee, in it's entirety, goes to Bree's current mission. That's right, I said the WHOLE fee! In the latter part of last year, Bree's mission was to support a church-sponsored mission trip to Kenya. This year, she is contributing the money to the sponsorship of three Haitian children, as well as to two Compassion trips to Africa this summer.

What servanthood! Her desire to help others touches my heart, and I wanted to share her mission, and the mission of Pictures of Grace, with you. Not only is she a GREAT photographer who has unbelievable prices, she is also making a difference in the lives of so many others...bringing them to Christ, sharing the Good News, and delivering hope to those in need. I encourage you to at least check out her site...I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Oh, and just FYI, I don't know Bree personally. I heard about her site from a family member, and quickly checked it out when I found out what she was trying to do. She doesn't even know that I am writing about her! It just goes to show you how much of an impact she has already made on me :)

0 comments: