If I thought June was dragging, July has been the exact opposite!! Where has this month gone?! I guess time really does fly when you're having fun! The first weekend of July, we decided to head up to Memphis with our friends and their daughter, Myla. We did all of the typical Memphis things...Graceland, BBQ, the Memphis Zoo, and the Peabody Hotel. It was a quick trip, but it was packed with lots of fun!! Here are some pics of our mini-vacay...
The family at Graceland
Chris & Elli waiting for the ducks at The Peabody Hotel
Sadly, this is the only picture that we got of the girls together! They had a great time though, and we'll definitely have to it again really soon :)
Daddy & Elli swimming in a "big pool" for the first time! She LOVED it!
Our little fish :)
After a speedy trip to the Pottery Barn & Williams-Sonoma outlets, and a very good meal at Carraba's (oh, how I have missed that place!), we headed home just in time for the 4th! Chris's dad & Donna came out to visit, and met us back at the house after church. We had a wonderful three days with them swimming, shopping, relaxing, & shooting off fireworks!BUBBLES!!
Taking a walk w/ Grandad

An afternoon of swimming!
After the Duncan's left, my mom arrived! We spent the week checking out Columbus & Tupelo, and Chris & I even got to enjoy a much needed date night (LOVE those!). We watched the movie, The Book of Eli, and if you haven't seen it already, I HIGHLY recommend it! So good! And perhaps the best thing we did all week was plan Elli's 1st birthday party! After a theme change, a location change, and multiple attempts at the perfect invitation picture, I think we're done :) I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! Don't worry, I'll post more about it soon!
Elli & Nana
Eventually my mom had to leave (don't you hate it when visitors leave?! It gets me every time!), but Chris's mom came out shortly after! In fact, she's here now...and so the fun begins again :)
I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July!!



1 comments:
What a fun trip! I love Memphis! I haven't been there in YEARS!! I cannot believe that July is almost over!! Great pictures!
Post a Comment