You know how I agonized over a theme for Miss E's 1st birthday party? And, you know how (after much deliberation & lots of sweet suggestions from you guys) I picked ladybugs?! Well...plans changed :) I was looking on Etsy for some favor labels, and I came across THIS sweet store, and more specifically, THESE awesome labels...and a new idea was born!!
So, now the theme is CUPCAKES...which, if Elli is anything like her Mama (and I have it on good authority that she is!), she will absolutely LOVE!! I want most of the details to be a surprise to the guests, but I'm pretty excited about all of the fun things that my mom & I found while she was here visiting :) I will leave you with a picture though...one of the out-takes from our invitation photo session!



2 comments:
She is adorable! The cupcake theme will be too cute and a fun party that you will always remember!
If you are doing cupcakes, you simply MUST get this...
http://alltuckeredoutboutique.blogspot.com/2010/02/funky-birthday-outfit.html
Post a Comment