We just had our first meeting about UPT Graduation on Saturday, and though I already bought a dress for the banquet, I couldn't help taking a peek at what the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale had to offer! Don't worry, my 1st dress was on sale and only cost $25, so I don't feel TOO bad about getting another one :) And since I always get fantastic feedback from y'all, I thought I'd do a little Bloggy Dress Shopping this morning!
I need something that sits right at, or at any length below the knee. Nothing too bedazzle-y or sparkly, but it's definitely a formal occasion. I usually go for super classic styles, and very rarely venture out into "trendy" territory...but I'm willing to make a change for this event. Here's what I've come up with so far, and I'd love to get your input!! Feel free to be as honest as you want. You think it looks hideous?? PLEASE tell me :)

I like this one, but don't want to look like a bridesmaid! What do you think??

Ooohhh, trendy!! I like it :) Might be a little too short, though.

The reviews said that this is the most comfortable dress in the world. I gotta be honest, I almost bought it just for that!

I'm on the fence on this one...




5 comments:
My favorite is the blue one that is #4. Totally something I would wear. I also really like the long one at the end.
hey amy!! i like the trendy one, i don't think its too short, models make everything look shorter anyway i think it would look fantastic on you and go well with your skin tone!
I like dress 2,3,4 but not in that order. Trendy is my fav and not short at all. On the fence is my second and comfy third. All great choices couldn't go wrong
I love the 2nd one and then the blue one. The comfy one looks old-lady (you said be honest). It's just too long!
hi amy! so i'm leaving a comment about your dresses now haha!! obviously i'm in love with the second one, it looks like the one at nordstrom that i loved! i love the first one too, definitely not too bridesmaid-sy!! let's go dress shopping ASAP!
Post a Comment