Since my ordered copy of "So Long Insecurity" never came in, I decided to take measures into my own hands...I broke down and went to Books-a-Million. I don't know if I've just been spoiled by Barnes and Noble or what, but I'll do just about anything to keep from having to visit Books-a-Million! It's so disorganized & chaotic in there, it drives me crazy (yes, I admit I'm a little OCD about that kind of thing...I take my books seriously! Ha!). Anyway, I now have the book and I'm ready to dive in :)
So, for those of you who are on board (I'm thinking there's 2!), I thought we could read the first 2 chapters this week and discuss next Monday (29th). Sound good? I have to admit, I've thumbed through a few of the chapters b/c I just couldn't help myself. I'm a serial "end of the book" reader. It's terrible, I know. I totally spoil it for myself! But since this isn't really that kind of book, I think I'm good :)
Happy Reading!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment