Things That Make You Happy

What makes you happy? REALLY, REALLY happy?
Here's a few things that are on my list...

~ My family
~ Traveling (This is us in Venice)
~ Christmas Cards...well, Christmas in general, really!
~ Spending time w/ friends...preferably while traveling at Christmastime!
This picture is of Wendy & I at the Christmas Market in Hamburg, Germany :)
Also:
Sundays ~ Church, Fellowship, & Lunch @ Cafe' on Main :)
Hot Chocolate on a cold day
A book that I just can't put down
A good lap dog
Swimming
Getting a card from an old friend
Anything crafty
Watching the birds in my backyard every morning

What about you? I'd love to hear about all the little things that make you smile :)

2 comments:

Dani said...

Spending time with you and Elli makes me happy!

Amy's Dad said...

Seeing my newborn baby grow up to be such a special child of God. And then seeing her experience the love for her child just as I did. Your life and love make me happy.