Goin' to the Chapel!!


The reason for our recent trip back to Texas was so that we could attend my older brother's wedding. His fiance', Jessi, chose a gorgeous outdoor venue on a ranch, and handmade almost all of the decorations....and you know how much I like handmade!! The bridesmaids wore summery white dresses with pretty green sashes, and the tables were lined w/ burlap runners & adorned with huge bouquets of white flowers in mason jar vases. The bride and groom were married next to a still pond, in front of a beautiful white alter that my brother made. It was so touching to see their love for each other, and to witness their vows. I am incredibly happy for them, and so very glad that I was able to attend.
Casey & I at the Rehearsal Dinner
My family: Michael, Me, Casey, Amy & Dad
Alter that Casey built



















Our entire family w/ the groom :)
Reciting the vows
The Ceremony
Bride & Groom

First Dance
And they lived happily ever after.....

0 comments: