My father-in-law showed this video to me today, and I thought I'd share it with all of you as well. It captures the very raw and real emotions of those who patiently wait for their loved ones to return home from war.
Thank you, brave servicemen, for your commitment & sacrifice. Thank you for your dedication to this great country, and for your unwavering faith in our flag. Thank you for defending our freedoms, honoring our Constitution, and pledging your lives for America & all that she stands for.
I am proud to be a soldiers wife. I am proud that we are a military family. And I am so very, very proud that my husband serves this nation that we love so dearly. Exercise your freedoms...speak out for what you believe in!! Men & women fight every single day so that you are able to do so.
Happy Memorial Day from our family to yours! Now go out and hug a soldier :)


1 comments:
Crying right now! All I could think about during that video was Lane. I bet you felt the same way with Elli
Post a Comment