Whirlwind of Fun!


What a trip! Literally :) Elli & I had a great time in Texas visiting friends & family, soaking up the sun, and eating plenty of Mexican food (well, I did that...not so much Elli!).
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!
Landry & Elli chillin' before the wedding! Elli is digging for a tooth (which she has yet to find!).
Papa & E dancing at Casey's wedding. Notice Elli is in her jammies...it was a late night :)
Grandma Donna, Grandad Mike & Miss E
Grandma Donna & Elli LOVING the Carousel!
Checking out Lucky Dog!
With Uncle Trav & Aunt Stephie on the Forest Park Miniature Train
Nana, Elli & I on the Train
Meeting her Great-Great Aunt Lee
Elli Hearts Scout :)
E & Grandaddy Mike...looking for that Scout doggie!
Meeting Emme & Whitney for the first time. Don't you love how they are all looking at the camera!! Ha!

0 comments: