8 months already! Just 4 more, and she'll be 1...can it be?! The older she gets, the more fun she is, and the more I love her. Every day brings something new, and I absolutely treasure every moment. I know everyone says this, but I really can't image my life without her in it. Thank you, Lord, for this sweet sweet girl...she is such a blessing.
Our little miss is growing every day!! She's pretty much exclusively in 9 month clothes, and still wears a size 3 diaper. I found some super cute shoes the other day at Target that were size 2, and they were too big...so I guess we'll stick w/ just socks for a little while longer. We're still working on the 2 nap thing, I'm not sure we'll get there any time soon! Like I've said before, our girl likes her sleep! She can stand while holding on to something, and really prefers to be on her feet. I'm thinking we might have a walker before we have a crawler b/c she's just not interested in crawling AT ALL!! She can turn, roll, pivot & push, but there is no forward or backward movement going on. I don't know whether to be happy or concerned about that :) Ha! She reaches for things, can almost point, feeds herself her bottle, is getting the hang of a sippy cup, and likes to explore everything around her. She's got the hand wave down for "bye bye", she just doesn't raise her arm to do it. It's quite funny to see, actually! Her daddy can still get the most giggles from her, and she does her happy dance every time he comes in the door from work...super cute! She's "talking" more and more, but we've yet to get a mama or dada out of her (not for lack of trying!). She LOVES Elmo & Bert, all the songs on the Raffi CD, bedtime stories with Daddy, and eating (we know who she's related to!!). I'm happy to announce that she's even started to like peas :) We've now incorporated the Stage 2 baby food into her meals, and she's doing really well with it. I even bought some rice puffs the other day, but I'm a little hesitant to give them to her...it means she's growing up!! All in all, I think she's right on track, I just wish time wasn't speeding by quite so quickly!
Wanna see some pics? I knew you did :)
Our sweet girl
What a big girl!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment