A Week of Firsts!!

Miss E has hit some incredible milestones this week! We're having so much fun watching her learn new things, and get bolder in her endeavors. She was still pretty much content to just sit and watch the world around her when we headed back to Texas...not so anymore!! She's into everything, and it cracks me up!
Here are some of the things that she's learned this week:

May 21st ~ First Word "Dada"
She said it during the day while she was babbling, but later that night she said it more clearly while looking at Daddy's picture! She also says "buh-buh" (bye-bye) and attempts to wave. Pretty cute!!

May 22 ~ Learned to Clap!
She does it ALL the time now :)
May 23 ~ Learned to go to sitting position from her belly.
This is how we usually find her now...sorry for the poor iPhone quality!
May 25 ~ Stands Without Our Help
(Though, as you can see, I can't quite take my hands away yet!!)
May 26 ~ Crawls Backwards (still hasn't mastered frontwards yet!)
She's been scooting backwards for some time now, but she's finally up on all fours...she's just moving the wrong way. Ha!

I can't wait to see what she does next week...we're likely to have a walker on our hands by then! Well, maybe not quite yet, but soon I tell ya!! And it's already getting harder to keep up with her...wonder what it's going to be like in a few months. Oh my gosh, it makes me tired just thinking about it :)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Miss E is so precious! They grow up way too fast.

Unknown said...

you know that clap clap clap thing....I taught her that:)

Amy said...

Ha!! You sure did :) And thanks, Tiffany! I KNOW...WAY too fast!

Kacey said...

Amy I love your blog!!! Elliana is getting so big!! She is absolutely beautiful!!

Kara said...

Ahh she is just to precious! Love hearing your laugh sweet friend and how proud you are of your baby girl!