Flight Suits & Fairytales ~ The Debut :)

To go along w/ my new Etsy site, I thought I'd change up my blog a little bit as well!! Because we all know how completely un-tech savvy I am, I was super excited when I found Amber at Stolen Moments! For a really low price (seriously, like $15 here!!), she designed two layouts, two headers, all the labels, & the post separators for me. She even took care of the code dirty work by installing it all...totally customized!! She was really easy to work with, answered all my questions, changed things multiple times, and got it done really fast. If you're looking to spice up your blog, or just want something a little bit different, she has GORGEOUS layouts for as low as $4.00! Seriously, that's a steal! And she didn't even ask me to promote her site...she's just THAT good, and I felt like I needed to share :)

AND, I'm so happy to announce that I've recently sold my first item on Etsy!! WooHoo!! I don't even care that it was to a family member...I'll take what I can get :)

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend!! I'd love to hear what everyone did, and what they received from their kiddo's! I got this sweet purse from my hubs, and I think I'm in LOVE!!

2 comments:

J.E.L said...

Amy your blog is so cute. I love your new header. Your turning into quite the professional blogger. Ellie is sooooo adorable!

Jennjilla said...

Love the new look! I have amber ready to do a workup on my blog after we go for the big sono!!!!